*2/1/2016 Girl Gone Frugal has changed its name! It’s now
The D.O.N.E. Society. Same content-different name.*
Today I share my interview with Toni Husbands from the Debt Free Divas. Toni has the distinction of being the first person to interview me on a podcast. She set the seed that got me thinking seriously about starting a podcast. Girl Gone Frugal Episode 11 will leave you with some food for thought and inspiration!
- The first 12 minutes we’ll talk about the Debt Free Divas and its mission
- For the remaining 35-40 minutes we’ll talk about entrepreneurship, debt, etc.
Click Below to Listen
Word of the Podcast:
A German word that means a craving for travel, being homesick for a place you’ve never been.
- I freak Toni out with the word of the podcast
- Travels to Africa
- The Debt Free Divas Mission…and how it developed
- Talking about Debt and Dreams
- Inspirational Stories
- Upcoming projects
The Conversation Pivots: We talk Entrepreneurship
- Crafting a dream life
- Toni’s business endeavors
- The Laundry Mat
- 2005-Toni decides to leave corporate America
- Online endeavors began organically
- I ask about the Debt Free Divas’ long-term goals
- We talk income growth
- Million People Debt Free Quest!
- If you build it, it will come
- How family originally inspired her Debt Free Divas mission
- We talk African-American entrepreneurship and money
- How would Toni advise a person who isn’t a Millennial or Baby Boomer on crafting a dream life
- How much debt Toni and her husband paid off in seven years
- Give Yourself a Raise in 21 Days (free ebook!)
The D.O.N.E. Society
For Information on The D.O.N.E. Society Click on the link HERE!
Join My D.O.N.E. Society Closed Facebook Group to Hang Out and Support Like-Minded People Working Towards Their D.O.N.E. Moment!
The 31 Day D.O.N.E. Challenge Begins on March 1, 2016
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- How I Killed My Financial Biases and Freed Myself Financially - 27 February, 2017
- How to Eat Organically on $30 a Week - 24 February, 2017
- Want to Change Your Finances? Girl Gone Frugal (again) - 22 February, 2017