Michelle-Fit is the New Poor
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
I have a great and oddly scratchy-voiced conversation with my friend Michelle from Every Little Cent (and previously-Fit is the New Poor).
- We talk making a huge lifestyle sacrifice to pay off debt.
- Infertility and the mental and financial costs
- Self-employment and increasing costs
- Wyoming Life and was it worth it.
- Her 2-year plan
- How she leveraged her husband’s income and hers to pay off debt
- $20,000 gone
- Her one piece of financial advice.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Type-A West Blogging Conference: Denver - 19 April, 2017
- 10 Tips to Update Your Summer Wardrobe for $100 or Less - 19 April, 2017
- Avoiding a Fear Driven Financial Life - 12 April, 2017