Why read this blog?
So, her I am writing yet another blog on personal finance/frugal living. I can tell you right now that I don’t plan on wearing the same dress all year, one of my idols from the Black Dress Project rocked that dress all year. Not going to happen. Even though I am in awe of every person that has done that. What makes my story compelling enough to read? It’s up to you, the reader to decide. I hope that my struggles, honesty, and quite frankly failures will resonate with you. I look forward to your encouragement and sending encouragement your way. So, what will I do with this blog?
- Be honest as I can about my daily struggles
- Try to include a daily accounting of expenditures with each post
- Shop my closet as much as I can to avoid shopping elsewhere
- Extend the shop my closet concept to other areas in the home (home supplies/etc) Basically, use what I have
- Share ideas of how to live well on what you’ve got!
Thanks for reading me. Enjoy
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Can YOLO Peacefully Co-Exist With Frugality? - 24 April, 2017
- Type-A West Blogging Conference: Denver - 19 April, 2017
- 10 Tips to Update Your Summer Wardrobe for $100 or Less - 19 April, 2017