Holiday Side Hustles-Girl Gone Frugal (again) Podcast
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Please note there are some weird sounds in the podcast-sorry!
The mornings are getting chillier and pumpkin spice lattes are being served up like hot cakes in a diner. Many of us are hurtling towards the Holiday season (and the end of this awful election) without a good plan for a debt-free holiday season. No Bueno
There is still plenty of time to create a strategy, find a side-hustle, and have a debt-free Holiday season. This podcast is for those of you who need some ideas so that you don’t waste time on job ideas that won’t make you enough money.
This Week’s Podcast:
- The timing is a little tight but there’s still enough time to have a cash free Holiday Season 2016
- 101 Fun, Awkward, and Cool Side-Hustles
- Rubicon Project Study
- U.S. Spending is Up
- $1175 Average Spending for this year
- People are spending on Tech, Experiences, Treating themselves, Kids-$495
- Assess your time
- Why I don’t LOVE retail for a side-hustle
- Sharing Economy jobs:
- Cooking-Some people don’t have the time or don’t enjoy cooking. Help them out by cooking meals for them.
- Cleaning-A lot of people want to have a clean house but don’t have the time. Help people with this task.
- Freelance Writing-Here is the link to my interview with Holly Johnson creator of Earn More Writing.
- Brand Ambassador-What I love about it. Here is the link to the blog post that I wrote about how to get those jobs.
- Afford Anything-Paula Pant…10 Lessons I Learned as an AirBnB Host
- The Colorado Cottage Foods Act-The hippyish food thing that I brought up.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Type-A West Blogging Conference: Denver - 19 April, 2017
- 10 Tips to Update Your Summer Wardrobe for $100 or Less - 19 April, 2017
- Avoiding a Fear Driven Financial Life - 12 April, 2017