Some posts that I enjoyed reading this month! I was inspired by several, laughed out loud, and was moved towards action by others. It took me awhile to put this list together because I will only do Link Loves at the end of each month and no more than 10 links at a time…
- Blond on a Budget-Talks about changing her blog focus
- Budget and the Beach-Thinking about the pros and cons of where you live.
- Kylie Ofiu-is giving to others! Please help her reach and surpass her fundraising goal for 2013
- The Happy Homeowner-Is no longer working for “The Man” my inspiration!
- L Bee and the Money Tree-Talks self love…ahem…
- Frugal Portland-Bye Bye Sallie Mae!
- Retire by 40-Talks Pigeons, Poop, and $60,000. This post is hilarious!
Mochi and Macaroons goes off on personal finance bloggers-She’s sick of our boring sh$t!
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- The Steps to Take to Monetize a Website - 20 September, 2016
- Effective Ways to Get Your Career Back On Track - 15 September, 2016
- 101 Fun, Awkward, and Cool Ways to Make an Extra $1000 Next Month - 14 September, 2016