You give good read-Link Love for February 2013
Some posts that I enjoyed reading this month! I was inspired by several, laughed out loud, and was moved towards action by others. It took me awhile to put this list together because I will only do Link Loves at the end of each month and no more than 10 links at a time…
- Blond on a Budget-Talks about changing her blog focus
- Budget and the Beach-Thinking about the pros and cons of where you live.
- Kylie Ofiu-is giving to others! Please help her reach and surpass her fundraising goal for 2013
- The Happy Homeowner-Is no longer working for “The Man” my inspiration!
- L Bee and the Money Tree-Talks self love…ahem…
- Frugal Portland-Bye Bye Sallie Mae!
- Retire by 40-Talks Pigeons, Poop, and $60,000. This post is hilarious!
Mochi and Macaroons goes off on personal finance bloggers-She’s sick of our boring sh$t!
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Take the Alphabet Fitness Challenge! - 17 May, 2017
- How to Make Fresh Carrot, Apple, Ginger, and Celery Juice - 16 May, 2017
- How to Rock the Financial Bow Wow Challenge - 15 May, 2017